Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Kelly Graham - State Farm Agent
We are transforming the way insurance agencies are run and careers are created. Find out how you can become one of our team members, working in our Wadsworth office, having fun, making a great income and building a lasting career.
Our team is a casual, yet professional group of results-driven people. You will love our positive atmosphere, energy level and opportunity for advancement.
We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including:
Company Website: www.kellygrahaminsurance.com
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Kelly Graham - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to multi-task
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
- Courses on ethical and customer centered sales practices will be required
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.